City of Orange Beach
"Life is Better Here"
ORANGE BEACH CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Date: September 17, 2002 Time: 5:00 P.M.
I. CALL TO ORDER
III. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. ROLL CALL
V. CONSIDERATION OF AGENDA
VI. CONSIDERATION OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
VII. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
VIII. REPORTS OF OFFICERS
A. City Administrator
B. Building Official
C. Director, Public Works
D. Director, Community Development
E. Chief, Police Department
F. Chief, Fire Department
G. City Clerk
H. Director, Finance
I. Director, Parks & Recreation
IX. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
X. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
A. New Business
1. Set date for public hearing regarding vacation of a portion of Chicago Gulf Beach Subdivision. (Suggested date 10/01/02)
2. Resolution establishing a processing fee for credit card payments.
3. Resolution to discharge utility debts.
4. Resolution adopting updated Standard Operating Rules and Procedures for Fire Department.
5. Resolution to award bid for Recreation Center fitness equipment.
6. Resolution to award bid for paving of Catman Road.
7. Resolution to award bid for paving of Recreation Center parking.
8. Resolution to award bid for plants for Adult Activity Center and Justice Center.
9. Resolution declaring Recreation Center building as surplus property.
10. Resolution authorizing execution of a professional services agreement with Volkert & Associates for the Orange Beach/Gulf State Park Recreation Trail construction, design and wetland delineation.
11. Ordinance granting non-exclusive franchise to Solid Waste Haulers of Florida for Commercial Solid Waste Collection services.
12. Ordinance further amending Ordinance 172, the Zoning Ordinance, Article 7.03 Rezoning Application Time Limitations (#0804-ZT-02). (Pending 09/17/02 public hearing)
13. Ordinance further amending Ordinance 172, the Zoning Ordinance, and further amending the accompanying map thereto - recently annexed Department of Conservation/City of Orange Beach property (#0808-RZ-02). (Pending 09/17/02 public hearing)
XI. HEARINGS ON PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS, COMMUNICATIONS, ETC.
Home Feedback Contents Search Calendars/Agendas Departments Attractions News Scheduled Meetings Employment Disclaimer Governing Body Sportsplex Schedules Public Hearings Real Estate Other Links
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
questions or comments about this web site.