City of Orange Beach
"Life is Better Here"
ORANGE BEACH CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Date: October 1, 2002 Time: 5:00 P.M.
I. CALL TO ORDER
III. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. ROLL CALL
V. CONSIDERATION OF AGENDA
VI. CONSIDERATION OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
VII. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
VIII. REPORTS OF OFFICERS
A. City Administrator
B. Building Official
C. Director, Public Works
D. Director, Community Development
E. Chief, Police Department
F. Chief, Fire Department
G. City Clerk
H. Director, Finance
I. Director, Parks & Recreation
IX. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
X. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
A. Unfinished Business
1. Resolution establishing a processing fee for credit card payments.
2. Ordinance further amending Ordinance 172, the Zoning Ordinance, Article 7.03 Rezoning Application Time Limitations (#0804-ZT-02).
B. New Business
1. Discuss motion made regarding modifications to Bayside Village & The Moorings
Condominiums Planned Unit Development (#0405-PUDA-02)
2. Approval of Lounge Retail Liquor License application for Tide & Tiger Package Store, 25019 Canal Road.
3. Resolution granting a one-time waiver of additional house moving fee.
4. Resolution authorizing execution of computer maintenance contract with Computer Backup.
5. Resolution appointing a member to the Business and Industrial Development Board.
6. Resolution to award semi-annual bids for office supplies.
7. Resolution to award semi-annual bids for janitorial supplies.
8. Resolution to award annual bid for hydrated lime.
9. Resolution to award annual bid for powder chlorine.
10. Resolution to award annual bid for concrete.
11. Resolution to award annual bid for concrete labor.
12. Resolution to award annual bid for topsoil and sand.
13. Resolution to award annual bid for gravel.
14. Resolution to award annual bid for sod.
15. Resolution to award annual bid for masonry labor.
16. Resolution to award bid for construction of sidewalks on Wilson Avenue.
17. Resolution to award bid for plants for Recreation Center at Snell Park.
18. Resolution authorizing execution of contract for design of new headworks at Wastewater Treatment Plant.
19. Resolution extending the moratorium on filling wetlands requiring mitigation in the City of Orange Beach city limits.
20. Resolution stating citys willingness to pursue the City of Orange Beach/Gulf State Park Backcountry Trail to completion.
21. Resolution authorizing execution of memorandum of agreement for maintenance of the Gulf State Park/City of Orange Beach Backcountry Trail.
XI. HEARINGS ON PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS,COMMUNICATIONS, ETC.
Home Feedback Contents Search Calendars/Agendas Departments Attractions News Scheduled Meetings Employment Disclaimer Governing Body Sportsplex Schedules Public Hearings Real Estate Other Links
Send mail to email@example.com with
questions or comments about this web site.