City of Orange Beach
"Life is Better Here"
ORANGE BEACH CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Date: September 3, 2002 Time: 5:00 P.M.
I. CALL TO ORDER
III. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. ROLL CALL
V. CONSIDERATION OF AGENDA
VI. CONSIDERATION OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
VII. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
VIII. REPORTS OF OFFICERS
A. City Administrator
B. Building Official
C. Director, Public Works
D. Director, Community Development
E. Chief, Police Department
F. Chief, Fire Department
G. City Clerk
H. Director, Finance
I. Director, Parks & Recreation
IX. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
X. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
A. Unfinished Business
1. Resolution assenting to the vacation of portions of Wisconsin Street and Bay Avenue. (Pending outcome of 09/03/02 public hearing)
B. New Business
1. Proclamation designating September 11, 2002 as Law Enforcement, Fire, and Public Safety Professionals Day.
2. Approval of requisitions to purchase furniture for the Adult Activity Center.
3. Resolution to provide funds to the Kids Fishing Jubilee.
4. Resolution adopting a revised Procurement Policy.
5. Resolution amending Comprehensive Land Use Plan and correcting scriveners error on Resolution 1138.
6. Resolution amending Comprehensive Land Use Plan and correcting scriveners error on Resolution 1222.
7. Resolution amending Comprehensive Land Use Plan and correcting scriveners error on Resolution 1487.
8. Resolution amending Comprehensive Land Use Plan and correcting scriveners error on Resolution 1683.
9. Resolution to award the proposal for Bankcard Services and authorizing the execution thereof.
10. Resolution to award bid for information sign at City Hall.
11. Resolution to award bid for purchase of wide format printer for GIS System.
12. Resolution to award bids for scoreboards for Parks and Recreation.
13. Resolution to award bid for parking lot construction at Adult Activity Center.
14. Resolution adopting the Revised Records Disposition Authority for Municipalities.
15. Resolution requesting ALDOT to conduct a study at Gulf Bay Road and State Highway 180 for the purpose of installing a traffic signal.
16. Resolution requesting ALDOT to place traffic lights at William Silvers Drive and State Highway 180 for the purpose of installing a traffic signal.
17. Resolution amending the Employees Pay Plan/Job Listing to add two new positions.
18. Resolution to donate funds to assist in supporting the Gulf Shores High School Band Program.
19. Ordinance regulating construction fill and staining materials and repealing Ordinance 2002-712.
20. Ordinance further amending Ordinance No. 172, the Zoning Ordinance Modifications to Bayside Village & The Moorings Condominiums Planned Unit Development (#0405-PUDA-02). (Pending 09/03/02 public hearing)
XI. HEARINGS ON PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS, COMMUNICATIONS, ETC.
Home Feedback Contents Search Calendars/Agendas Departments Attractions News Scheduled Meetings Employment Disclaimer Governing Body Sportsplex Schedules Public Hearings Real Estate Other Links
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
questions or comments about this web site.